Tuesday 6 December 2011

HH - charity shop scene

Charity shop scene

For one specific scene in our music video we are hoping to film in a charity shop, where the five different girls try on unusual outfits and costumes. I want this scene to be similar to one in the film Wild Child released in 2008 directed by Nick Moore. The scene consists of five girls looking for and trying on different clothes to buy for a party they are attending. There are a variety of transitions and shot types that make this scene look interesting. I wish to do my own rendition of the scene whilst trying out similar transitions that may work with my own music video.
These pictures show some of the camera angles and edited transitions that I wish to try and replicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure any comment is appropriate for publication.