Friday 23 September 2011

My pitch for class music vid

Kesha - Tik Tok
My idea was that we could have a change, as my original idea was going to be that we do Party Rock Anthem by LMAO but seen as two other people desided they also wanted to do this idea i thought at last min I would do this track, as it is something we could work with. My idea was that we as a class film a party, and the scene is in class the day after and we are all suffering, jumping back to shots of the party - as flash backs? 
We could have someone throwing up in a bin, people sleeping, have effects from peoples points of view of just blurred visions. It was something we could work with and have fun doing! This is the original video :


We would not be remaking the video, it would be completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure any comment is appropriate for publication.